First implemented in Japan, the Hori Hori classic digging tool was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plants, such as Sansai, in the mountains. Barebones’ unique take on this classic implement was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated sides make it ideal for scooping, digging, and pulling weeds. Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollowback blade, full stainless steel tang, and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori is the diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime. Intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day’s work.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Heat-tempered 6 ¾” blade with twine cutter
- Full, stainless steel tang
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Materials: Walnut handle, Heat-treated 4CR13 stainless steel blade
- Size: 12″ x 2″ x 1″ – 30cm x 5cm x 2.5cm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs – 680g