- It’s a charger, headlamp alternative, lantern, and bike light all in one highly compact form
- Provides 135 lumens of light from a 1350 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, and USB output port can provide a backup boost to your phone
- Burn Times: 52 hours on LOW and 5 hours on HI. LED battery indicator let you see how much juice you have left
- Clip stand attaches to pockets or rotates out for hanging and standing, and bike mount is included
- Inputs/Outputs: Micro USB In, USB Charge Out, and rated IPX4 for water resistance; Lighting Modes: white dimable, solid red, white strobe, red strobe
135 Lumens and 4 Lighting Modes:
- White Lantern
- Red Lantern
- Red/White Strobe
- White Point Light
Clip it onto shirts and straps for hands-free personal light. Rotate clipstand to hang from tents or tables for shared lighting.
Bike Mount Included
An instant headlight or taillight for your commute. Remove easily to transform your bike light into a personal lantern.
Big Light in a Small Space
- Edge Lighting – A unique textured pattern on the lens reflects the LEDs creating soft, even light along the entire panel.
- High-Efficiency LEDs – Red and white LEDs are located at the top of the design providing 4 key lighting modes.
- Rechargeable Battery – Maximizes burn time and gives the ability to power your gear.
- Stainless Steel Housing – Thinner and even more durable than plastic, the stainless steel housing works double time as a heat sink, helping the LEDs run more efficiently.
- Point Light
- Lantern Panel
- LED Battery Indicator
- USB Charge Out
- Micro USB Charge In