100% waterproof wet roll bag with it's waterproof roll top throat. The roll top totally prevents water access compared to bags with zip tops where water may enter via the zips and stitching.
Features Heat welded construction, Waterproof roll top throat with side QR buckle points, 1.5" webbing grab handles, 1" QR compression straps, End haul handles, removable padded backpack straps, Removable shoulder strap and internal accessory pocket. Great for diving, sailing, boating or canoeing or keeping your camping gear dry guaranteed.
With constant exposure to the extreme elements, today's outdoor enthusiasts require equipment to suit their needs.
Caribee has developed a range of high quality water resistant gear bags to suit all your outdoor adventure needs. Specialised PVC tarpaulin material and waterproof zips will ensure that you reach your destination, with dry gear intact. Caribee waterproof gear bags are ideal for use on 4WD adventures, sailing trips or any situation where the elements can harm your possessions.
- Weight: 1.9lg
- Dimension: 90 x 38 x 38cm
- Closure: Roll Top
- Capacity: 120 Litres
- Zip: #10 water proof zips
- Material: PVC Tarpaulin
- Colour: black
- 100% waterproof roll top gear bag
- Heavy duty tarpaulin material construction
- Heat welded seams
- Waterproof roll top throat with side QR buckle points
- Removable padded shoulder straps
- 1.5in webbing grab handles
- 1in QR compression straps
- End haul handles
- Removable shoulder strap
- Two internal mesh zip pockets