The Fjallraven Kanken Art Hip Pack is a small pack for essential item carry. Just two liters in space, it keeps the little things in place and hands free. Clip it around your hips, or go with a cross-body option, both are comfy and offer quick access. This special edition features a design by Swedish artist Mander, and the piece is part of the Arctic Fox Initiative. The main compartment offers the most space, while the back zipper pocket offers security, and the front zipper pocket separates a specific item or two for faster access. Adjustable for humans of all shapes and sizes.
- Special edition Kanken Hip Pack with a unique pattern and colour combinations
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate, environmental projects
- Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S
- Zippered main compartment with inside sleeve pocket and key clip
- Zippered security pocket in the back
- Zippered front pocket
- Adjustable, 25 mm wide webbing hip belt and handle at the top
- Inside name label
- Made of durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S.
- Unique pattern and color combinations by Swedish artist Mander
- Zippered main compartment with inside pocket and key clip
- Adjustable, 25 mm wide hip belt
- Zippered security pocket in the back.
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects.
- Height = 12cm
- Width = 18cm
- Depth = 9cm
- Hip Belt Length = 108cm
- Volume = 2L
- Weight = 135g
- Number of Pockets = 3 - Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Care instructions: Do not wash, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron - Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water