Classic Kånken backpack in hard-wearing Vinylon fabric with a zip that opens the entire main compartment. Removable seat cushion, small front pocket, simple shoulder straps and handles at the top.
Straight backs are happy backs! Kånken was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at preschools and nature schools throughout the country. Today, 35 years later, Kånken has straightened millions of backs across the globe and has become one of Fjällräven's most beloved products. This classic backpack is equally suited to journeys to and from school or work, as it is to trekking and traveling.
The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness.
- Weight: 300 g
- Material Name: Vinylon-F
- Outer material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Volume: 16 l
- Width: 27 cm
- Height: 38 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Rain cover: included
- Gender: Unisex
- Features: quick-drying|water-resistant|durable
- Family: Kanken
- Care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Environmental info: fluorocarbon-free impregnation
• Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylon F fabric.
• Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps.
• Removable seat pad, reflector in logo, and front/side pockets.
Condition:100% Brand New
Warranty: 1 Years Warranty